Friday, September 5, 2008

OES News

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it! Sally Foster time has come. It is here. I'm sure your children will drive you insane! "Please buy this, please buy that!" You wish it wasn't here, but it is.

Nature Trail
If you go back to the playground at my school, there is a path in the woods. Last weekend, my family went back there. We went past Fort Hall, Rock Creek Station, (stage), The "New" 2 story tree house, the outdoor classroom and the log cabin. If you're looking for somewhere peaceful, you've found the place.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks for the info, Sutton!(:

Tiffany said...

Great job, Sutton! I love reading what you write! The Nature trail sounds wonderful. I don't think I even want to ask what/who Sally Foster is! Ms. Tiffany

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks, Sutton, we'll go and check it out!