Monday, September 22, 2008

JACKSON HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

I feel like we spend a lot of time talking about how smart and talented our first born is and don't get me wrong she is amazing. Nevertheless, we have two more pretty amazing children that probably get overshadowed by her strong personality. So I thought I would share something with you that Jackson wrote yesterday. It was at his own free will and he wanted me to post it on the family blog. I tried to scan the copy to you could see his work first hand, but I could not get it to show up. Here are two different "stories" he wrote in his own words. 
Jackson says: 
I am six years old. I like to jumprope. My birthday is december 3. I am playing soccer. I like my mom more than my dad. I like Auburn and alabama. My cuisoins go for alabama. 

My dad works at the auburn atheletics department. My dad used to look egsacly like me. I like to throw the football. I have a big sister and a little brother. My nabers names are Kate and Wheeler. We like to dance and sing. I am in the cior for my church. My soccer team is called the chiefs.

Again, we are so blessed to have THREE amazing children!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

If that was my child, my favorite part is that he liked me better then dad. That is so cute.

Tiffany said...

Adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Jackson! We are so flattered that you mentioned us in your essay. What an honor!!

from Kate and Wheeler

Julee H. Nappier said...

What a great job! I ALSO like the part about how he likes mom better than dad...how funny!!(: