Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Football Game

Yesterday was the first football game of the season and we kicked Louisiana Monroe's booty. The final score was 34-0. My family went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and went to tailgate at about 2:00. We tailgated in the parking lot not far from the stadium. While we were there our friends from Eufaula stopped by. Chapman, Peyton, Mrs. Beth and Mr. Ben Reeves. About 45 minutes after they left, we walked to the stadium. After the game started, Manning got a little cranky. But by the 2nd quarter, he was all better. Then early in the 3rd quarter we started walking back. War Eagle!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

War Eagle! Barclay I love your blog. It looks great. I am having a hard time getting mine together. It looks like ya'll had a great time at the game. We had a fun time too. Well talk to you soon.

Julee H. Nappier said...

I knew Sutton would love to blog!!!!(:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good job, Sutton!

Amanda Parker said...

Sutton, You're gonna be a great blogger! Good job, girl! Ms. Amanda