I always tell Jack that I was way too naive and stupid to get married at 22, but that I got incredibly lucky it was to him. I'm not sure that he feels quite as lucky!
We have been blessed to be married for 13 years and still going strong. We have a new life with our three beautiful children in a new town. And although we miss our old life there, our new life is wonderful and we love it! Here's a look!
Sutton is an extremely bright, well read young lady with lots of ideas and energy! It is almost like raising a little adult. What am I saying, she pretty much raises herself. Sutton is a leader with a good conscience and kind heart. She is unique and I love that about her. There is no limit to what she can do!
Meet Jackson, the middle child. He is very sensitive, very smart and very talented. He loves to sing and dance, play baseball and soccer, do cartwheels and he can hula hoop like nobody's business. He is a blessing in our lives and best of all, he loves his momma!
At our house we call him the "monkey"! It just seems to fit. He is the baby and pretty much gets away with everything. He is high maintenance and hysterical; fun to be around and full of energy. His wide grin and infectious laugh keep our house happy!
2 comments:
Love the slide! So proud of you!!!(:
I am having so much fun! Thanks to you guys for checking on us today!
Post a Comment