Saturday, August 30, 2008

Barclay's New Blog!


Hey Barclay! I thought I'd make your first post to try out fonts, colors and borders. I love this picture of you & Stacey from Laredo the other night. And I thought it would be a good opportunity to tell anyone reading this that Stacey's Chicken Salad Chick now has a sit-down restaurant!!! It's fantastic! And she's added some new chicken salad flavors and new home-made desserts! So grab a few friends and go for lunch!

Amanda
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Love the new blog...Amanda did you right, girl!(:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Barclay, I just worked on your music player but they didn't have the John Cougar Mellencamp song you wanted so I used another one instead. You can go change it out later if you want. Enjoyed making the blog! Amanda

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Hey Barclay... your blog looks great! Wow you are already a pro! Heather