



Here is what we have been up to the first few weeks into the new year. (None of these pictures are in the right order. I can't figure it out! Sorry!)
Sutton got braces last week. Here is the before (modeling Mommy's make-up) and the after!
Manning lost his first tooth and for those of you who read my last post, you know how sad I am about that! The tooth fairy came last night and Manning actually put his tooth under his pillow. You see, the boys share a room and in years past when Jackson has lost a tooth, Manning has demanded that we put it in the mailbox so the tooth fairy does not have to come in their room. So we were a little surprised when he was okay with the tooth under his pillow. Everything turned out fine. The tooth fairy left four quarters and Manning was thrilled!
Also, two nights a week and four hours on Saturday Sutton and Jackson are playing Upward Basketball. Jack is head coach for Jackson's team and assistant for Sutton's. He loves it, but it will keep us all very busy over the next six weeks. Both of the kids are doing great and Manning is just waiting in the wings. Actually he has decided he wants to play flag football when he turns six. I am not sure I can take it!
Stay tuned for more updates!




5 comments:
Fun times! Love the braces! Love the tooth fairt going to the mailbox - that's one I've never heard before!
Welcome back ,Barclay!
Keep them posts a coming! (;
I love the story about the mailbox... so cute! Can't believe Sutton in the makeup... Madison has been doing the same thing lately. She wants to put it on, but never wants to wash it off! Can't believe Manning is losing teeth!
I had a friend who's husband had to meet the Easter Bunny at the end of the drive way in the middle of the night so he wouldn't come in the house.
Interesting to see Sutton in the makeup.
I think Manning will want to play all the sports that have a ball, don't you?
Post a Comment