
It has been almost seven weeks since Manning broke his arm. He finally got his fourth cast off yesterday! He began the journey in a temporary cast and then after they set it, he moved to a hard, plain white cast. That wouldn't do, so after two weeks they replaced it with an orange and blue cast and two weeks later our final - short, green cast. Now he will wear a splint for about two weeks and should be good as new.
The doctor let me look at the xray and sure enough, it still looks broken to me. However, the REAL doctor says it has healed perfectly and he should have no problems. Hooray!
Manning has been a trooper. For those of you who have seen him over the past two months, you know this has not slowed him down one bit. He has played soccer, football, ridden his scooter and played hard at school the entire time.
He is very ginger with it right now, but I am sure that will improve in a short amount of time.
Just wanted to share Manning's big news!




4 comments:
Who is the REAL Doctor?
Not me! My point was that the arm still looked broken to me on the xray - good thing I am not a doctor!
AA was giggling today when she said, "Mama, on the way to soccer today Manning would not stop running his mouth." I guess he's high energy, huh?
I'm so glad he is almost done with this whole process...bless his heart!(:
Post a Comment