Is anyone else waking up when it is still dark outside? Stupid question, I know you are! But I just wanted to say that I hate it! I mean, I am a morning person, but only if the sun is up before me.
Anyway, I don't know if this is bragging on my children or complaining about them, but I decided to share.
Every morning Sutton wakes up to her own alarm at 6:13 (I think I have her clock set ahead, I need to fix that). She then wakes Jackson and Manning up and gets herself totally dressed before she comes downstairs and wakes me up. I have my alarm set for 6:20, which is really about 6:13, by the time my alarm goes off, Sutton and Jackson are downstairs dressed and ready and asking "what's for breakfast!" When I get in the kitchen it is only 6:15 and the sun is just peeking out.
What am I complaining or bragging about you ask? I am not exactly sure. I am thankful that I don't have to fight with my kids to get them out of bed every morning, but I would love to sleep until the sun comes up. (I know daylight savings time is in a few weeks and that will change). For one thing I think I am going to go through my house and set all of the clocks to the same time. For another, I am going to sneak up and set Sutton's alarm for at least five minutes later! It's the little things!!!
Have a blessed day.




2 comments:
I thought I was the only one! All my friends complain when their kids get up before 7:30, and I am like really if my child slept past 7 I would think he has stopped breathing.
I have never had the luxury of having children who sleep late. I guess it works out okay as long as the sun is up!
Post a Comment